We are committed to creating a program that prioritizes accessibility for participants, team, and facilitators. Please let us know if there are ways we can improve accessibility for you.
Here are some actions we have taken so far to improve accessibility.
Expression of Interest form
- We provide PDF and Word versions of our Expression of Interest form.
- We can arrange phone or Zoom sessions instead of a written form
- ASL interpreters are present for online information sessions.
- Transcripts and recordings of information sessions are made available.
- We use a WordPress accessibility plugin on our website
We recognize that many smaller and volunteer run organizations would not be able to participate in Pathways without being able to compensate their participants. We are piloting a mutual aid/community care model to be able to provide financial support to participants who face barriers to participate in this program.